Our branches are designed to meet federal, state and local standards for accessibility. Accessibility features at our full-service branches include:
- Designated parking spaces with appropriate signage, slope, grade and sidewalks
- Automatic exterior doors
- Wheelchair accessible teller station
- Wheelchair accessible public restrooms (not all branches are equipped with public facilities)
- Audible and visual fire alarms
Visitors who have difficulty entering or navigating our branches may request assistance from any branch employee. We also welcome service animals.
For users with visual impairments, TFCU ATMs offer tactile input controls with symbols, ascending/descending keypads with visual contrast, Braille instructions, a headset port with verbal instructions and speech mode controls.
Members with hearing impairments are encouraged to contact TFCU through the toll-free Oklahoma Relay Service at 1 (800) 522-8506 (see our Contact Us page for specific numbers and hours). We also offer Live Chat through our website and My Messages within Home Branch for members who prefer to communicate with us through those channels.
Mobile & Online
TFCU’s mobile and online channels offer easy access to our products and services. TFCU maintains mobile and browser application compatibility with industry standards and guidelines and supports any of the two most recent versions of the following Internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or Edge. To improve your web experience, we recommend utilizing your operating system or browser’s native accessibility tools. And, we’re continuing to update our mobile and online platforms to provide greater accessibility.
Accessible features include:
- Keyboard-accessible links and navigation
- Color contrast for users with vision impairments
- Text hierarchy to distinguish headlines from content and notation text
- Descriptive links
- Alternative image descriptions
- Live Chat and My Messages in Home Branch
- Captioned and pause/play functionality on multimedia.
Help Us with Suggestions
If you have any suggestions for how Tinker Federal Credit Union or our site could better serve you, please let us know. Visit our help page for a list of ways to contact us.