Look ahead to 2019 while finishing 2018 strong
The merriment of the holiday season can also bring some breathing room into our lives. In the blink of an eye, 2019 will arrive, so take time to set defined financial goals for the coming year.
- Confirm cost of living: Typically announced in October. Review your budget to account for changes in income and expenses.
- Review your insurance coverage: Have coverage best suited for your health, life, cars, home, etc.
- Perform a portfolio review: Work with your financial advisor to balance your portfolio where appropriate.
- Heed donation deadlines: Remember deadlines for year-end gift and charitable contributions. Be sure to allow enough time to complete donations, keeping the new tax changes in mind.
- Consider your consultants: You’re likely to pick up tips around the holiday party punch bowl. No matter the source, take the cautious path and consult your advisor before acting.
Call our team at TFCU Financial Advisors for a no cost, no obligation appointment.
TFCU Financial Advisors
6501 Tinker Diagonal
Midwest City, OK 73110